Regional Conference in Civil Engineering and Sustainable Development Goals 2021 (RCCE & SDGs 2021)
Venue: Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Skudai , Johor, MALAYSIA.
Mode of Conference: Fully Virtual
Theme: “Regional collaboration in civil engineering education to accelerate delivery of the SDGs”
Registration : https://forms.gle/RzgHHzuJoMzEaXZE6
Dear Researchers / Academics / Practitioners,
RCCE & SDGs 2021 conference is the strategy to combine the transformation of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) implementation in Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) based on the requirement of United Nation for the year 2030 and supporting the specific agenda in “The World in 2050” (TWI 2050). This aspiration is the global research and fact-based knowledge in transforming the indicated SDGs in a better way. Therefore, all the keynotes/invited/guest speakers will be explaining their roles and contribution to the society, with SDGs related to engineering, R&D, innovation, technology, knowledge-transfer and industrial experiences. Most of the issues and challenges will be connected to the environmental application to strengthen the interaction work between HEIs, Industry, Government and Community. We are also excited to welcome high school institutions to join our RCCE SDGs 2021 conference.
Topic of interest include:
- Structures and construction engineering
- Green and sustainable construction
- Environmental engineering
- Materials for civil engineering
- Highway and transportation engineering
- Geology/ Geophysics/ Geotechnical engineering
- Water resources
- Disaster and risk engineering
- Architecture and built environment
- Construction project management and safety
- Any topic related to Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in engineering and sciences.
Guide for authors:
The deadline to submit abstract is until 30 November 2021
To submit your abstract, please click on the following link:
Authors are invited to submit and abstract of no longer than 300 words. The abstract template can be download the following link:
Guide for E-poster competition (open for Higher Institution/ Organization/High school institutions):
The deadline to submit E-poster competition is until 15 January 2022.
**Please make sure you have already submitted your abstract and received your Paper ID before proceed with E-poster submission.
Participants need to follow the format competition given in the link below:
TEMPLATE E-POSTER : shorturl.at/mrFZ0
To submit your poster content, please click on the submission link below:
E-POSTER SUBMISSION : https://forms.gle/CeAAE3NS62jqMrek6
- Deadline for abstract submission: 30 November 2021
- Notification of acceptance: 5 – 15 December 2021
- Registration deadline: 30 December 2021
- E-Poster Presentation submission : 15 January 2022
Fees : FREE participation
Exciting prizes and awards await winners!
ALL SUBMITTED ABSTRACT will be subjected to a strict peer-review process by the Abstract Review Committee prior to being accepted for oral presentation. The accepted abstract will be published in the RCCE & SDGs Abstract Proceeding (with ISBN).
* *ONLY SELECTED abstract submitted by school students will be published in the RCCE & SDGs Abstract Proceeding (with ISBN).
For any enquiries regarding the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you at RCCE & SDGs 2021
RCCE & SDGs 2021 Secretariat
**Brochure attached for your brief information. We are appreciate if you can circulate this conference to your colleagues.
Student Affairs dan Alumni Unit
Office of Chair SPACE
Level 4 & 5, Block T05
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
81310, Johor Bahru, Johor
Phone No : 07-531 6022
Email : email@example.com