How to apply for UTMSPACE Scholarship?
Who is eligible for this Scholarship?
What are the application requirements for this Scholarship?
- Open ONLY to UTM Diploma students and Kolej Space Diploma students
- Students must obtained >3.50 CGPA for the first semester
- Students did not receive any scholarship from other sponsors
- Applicants’ monthly household income must not exceed RM4,000.00
When this scholarship is open for application and when is the deadline?
What are the documents needed to apply for this scholarship?
- Letter of Admission to UTM/Kolej Space
- Matric Card
- Result transcript (previous semester)
- Parent’s/guardian’s MyKad or Extract of Death Certificate
- Parent’s/guardian’s payslip/proof of income
- Parent’s/guardian’s Income verification form (provided by UTMSPACE)
How to certify copied documents (except for result transcript)?
Documents can be certified by school Principal or Headmaster (government school only), Chieftain or Chief of Community (Penghulu, Tuai Rumah, Ketua Kaum or Ketua Mukim), Government Officers; Management and Professional (formerly known as Grade A), Legal Practitioners, Commissioner of Oaths, Justice of the Peace (JP) or State EXCO.
Who can verify/certify result transcript?
|UTM Diploma Students||General Manager, Centre for Diploma Studies|
|Kolej SPACE Diploma Students||Registrar, Kolej SPACE|
How much will this scholarship approved for each successful applicant?
When will the result announced?
Who will manage this scholarship?
Bahagian Pengurusan Kualiti Dan Alumni, UTMSPACE
Aras 4 & 5, Blok T05, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia,
81310 UTM Johor Bahru, Johor Darul Takzim
Alumni, Scholarship, Endowment Management Unit,
Quality Management and Alumni Division,
School of Professional and Continuing Education (UTMSPACE), Level 4 and 5, Block T05, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia,
81310 Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org